Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 2, Words Hurt, & A Rest Weekend

After a day of rest, I went back to The Box yesterday.  This time our group was much smaller and I brought a few friends a long.  I was still pretty sore from Tuesday's workout.  This workout was much different from the first one.  It still kicked my ass.  Good news, my friends liked it too!  Bad news, we get back to work and people are cruel and mean.  I don't care what anybody says, words hurt.  They hurt a friend much more than they hurt me.  However, I wanted to look at these people and say go on and go burn another lung, we're doing something good for ourselves.  I refrained from doing so.  I had plans of going back today but decided to take a break instead.  I'll have a rest weekend, and hit it again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment