Sunday, July 5, 2015

Still with it, Scales are evil, should've measured inches.

I'm still really enjoying CrossFit! I've just been incredibly busy and tired after working and working out 3 times a week.  I've been really scared of getting on the scale because I'm afraid I'll just get discouraged. When I went to the doctor almost 2 weeks ago I saw the number 178.  That's an evil number, and my heart sank.  It gave me even more reason to go harder and make myself healthier.  Friday as I was getting ready for work, my pants felt different.  I wish I would've initially measured inches instead of pounds.  I don't know how many times I've heard you'll lose inches before you lose pounds.  I never believed it. I know it's working and I'm feeling results from it.  Some days I open my Wodify app and think I really don't want to do this, and I don't really want to do that.  But I can't pick and choose what I want to do if I want results.  So I keep chugging along.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment